Lump CrusherProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Ahmedabad, we offer lumps breaker machine, semi-automatic lump crusher and 1.5 tph automatic lump crusher.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.7 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
we are manufacturer and supplier from Ahmedabad for Lumps Breaker Machine
Semi-Automatic Lump Crusher
Approx. Price: Rs 1.9 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Type of Crushing Machines||Impact Crusher|
|Capacity||0.5 to 1.5 TPH|
|Motor Power||3-5 HP|
- The Lump Crusher is useful to break small and big sand lump which are separated from mold box after poured casting. Sand breaker, breaks the lump in small particle which are screened by various screen and finally they come out in total three discharge outlet viz. Dust, Heavy particles and useful sand between dust & Heavy particles.
- This reclaimed sand is useful as a backing sand to save the quantum of fresh sand used in every month. It will save production cost with minimum floor space, electric power, man power and maintenance.
- Civil Foundation is not required
- It can shift/fixed on any solid floor area
- Machine cost pay back period is less than one year
- Minimum Floor area, low power. less manpower, and very low maintenance
1.5 TPH Automatic Lump Crusher
Approx. Price: Rs 2.75 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Type Of Crushing Machines||Impact Crusher|
|Material||MS & SS|
|Motor Type||AC Motor|
|After Sales Service Available||YES|
Designed to perform lump reducing, conveying, screening, primary metal separation and the first stage of reclamation of chemically bonded sands.
Fed with loose sand and lumps from Knock Out / shakeout processes Accelerates attrition reclamation process by reducing lumps to flowing sand Vibromotors shake lumps through screening decks and wear plates for binder removal Grain-size sand and particles under 1.5 mm are released at discharge point Vibratory forces, provided by twin direct-mounted vibromotors, are imparted upon the sand and lumps. This energy not only disintegrates lump sand into grains, but also helps to abrade the resin film from the sand while, at the same time, elevating the grain size material toward the high level discharge outlet .